Located in the heart of Prince William County’s Science and Technology hub at Innovation Park, the Prince William Science Accelerator is a premier life sciences incubation facility, which features 9 fully built out, commercially available wet labs – the only commercially available wet lab space in Northern Virginia. Competitive lease rates, flexible terms, the availability of location incentives as well as a full complement of amenities are just some of the reasons why the Science Accelerator is an ideal option particularly for small and growing life sciences companies.
Innovation Park is a premier corporate research park anchored by George Mason University’s Prince William Campus. Its establishment has been part of a comprehensive strategy on the part of local government and community stakeholders to promote economic development by capitalizing on Prince William County’s core capabilities in information technology and life sciences. The park is strategically situated 20 miles southeast of Washington Dulles International Airport and 30 minutes from the Capital Beltway. Related federal agencies are also within close proximity – both the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration are both a 45-minute drive from Innovation Park.
Companies located within the Prince William Science Accelerator benefit from being part of a vibrant and growing life sciences cluster and are encouraged to take advantage of the synergies that naturally emerge. Other companies located within Innovation Park include corporate headquarters, research centers, data centers, government facilities and federal contractors such as: American Type Culture Collection, Mediatech, A Corning Life Sciences Company, the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Northern Virginia Resident Agency, Virginia’s State Forensics Lab and the Level 3 George Mason University / National Institutes of Health Biomedical Research Laboratory.
- Wet labs ranging in 440 sq. ft. to 1141 sq. ft.
- Lab features include: autoclave, glassware washer, DI water, ice machine
- Competitive lease rates at an average of $20.00 per sq. ft.
- Ready for immediate occupancy
- State of the art mechanical systems
- One year membership to new, non-current members of Virginia Bio
- Availability of location incentives
- Planned town center at Innovation Park
- Readily available and highly skilled workforce
- Planned VRE station
- 9,126 rentable square feet. Located in 45,000 sq. ft. Class A building built in 2012
- Type: Office
- Parking Available